The North American Survival Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guns and bunkers and a Bunker shootout video

Go down

Guns and bunkers and a Bunker shootout video Empty Guns and bunkers and a Bunker shootout video

Post  Mike in the Rockies Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:55 am

Hope there are still some around who will at least take a few minutes to look at the pics and vids. I know of no other bunker shooting video that exists.

This thread will hopefully discuss guns and bunkers and which is better to own, a bunker or guns or both? I have heard that If someone owns their own bunker - deep secure shelter, they won't need any guns. Which I don't agree with. The humorous movie "Blast from the Past" is proof of a family in a deep underground shelter and had no guns. I don't think it was really a bunker since it did not have any way to look or shoot out. But it was well hidden and undiscovered for 35 years, in the Hollyweird movie anyway.

I have hesitated to post this thread since there has been so awful much in the news, especially the latest news with the "survivalist" in a "bunker" which maybe he was but he did ask to be taken out, since he killed an innocent bus driver and kidnapped a small child!

So maybe I or others should never mention bunkers and such ever again? Most people probably should not. But I have nothing to hide and am simply posting this thread in hopes of showing that we do not have to be so very fearful and be afraid to even discuss all kinds of guns and even bunkers!

Others can disagree and please post your criticisms and reasons Why you dislike bunkers ( even this thread ) and some other things that survivalists and the military have used for many years.

One other similar topic we could discuss is what kind of a gun would be best to use in a bunker, safe room or even in your house or apt.??

I also would like anyone to identify this gun which is the main gun used in the following bunker shooting video >

Guns and bunkers and a Bunker shootout video Vlcsnap-2013-01-28-20h29m46s176_zps297dce8d

My bunker is mainly for secure storage and a good tornado / storm shelter but the following video shows what could happen If raiders were to attack ! This video was also made just for fun last August 2012 but also to show the bunker in action >

Trailer - Plz watch this first!

[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az3B6tAB1tQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az3B6tAB1tQ[/url]

Raiders of the Mountain Hold and the bunker in action! >

[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQXkNEE_lns"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQXkNEE_lns[/url]
Mike in the Rockies
Mike in the Rockies

http://survivalhq.net/index.php/forum/23-general-discussion/

Back to top Go down

Guns and bunkers and a Bunker shootout video Empty Re: Guns and bunkers and a Bunker shootout video

Post  Mike in the Rockies Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:57 am

This post will hopefully explain what is shown in the bunker shooting video. Some people might only have dial up, like I have had most of my internet life but they likely can view pics. They are just snapshots from the vid so won't be high quality. Wish the video could have been high definition even in full screen but take it for what it is worth >

This pic shows the beginning of the driveway into Mike's Gulch and shows some grouse walking along the road. They seem tame but really are wild birds >

Guns and bunkers and a Bunker shootout video Vlcsnap-2013-01-28-20h18m06s72_zps1f177da7

This pic shows me hitting WR on the back to wake him up while he is supposed to be watching the road. >

Guns and bunkers and a Bunker shootout video Vlcsnap-2013-01-28-20h18m52s232_zps72f47795

Watch Ryder whom I will refer to as WR watching the road near the bunker. I like the small screen showing the bike rider >

Guns and bunkers and a Bunker shootout video Vlcsnap-2013-01-28-20h19m58s167_zps779ff559

One of several places to shoot out from and near the bunker. This is just right outside the front door which I later quickly entered after running out of ammo in that gun >

Guns and bunkers and a Bunker shootout video Vlcsnap-2013-01-28-20h20m54s223_zpscfe653b9

Using the periscope to look out the main porthole out of the bunker which looks down on the private dirt road, before I put my head there to look and shoot out >

Guns and bunkers and a Bunker shootout video Vlcsnap-2013-01-28-20h21m20s223_zpse7eaaa57

Looking out of the main porthole out of the bunker >

Guns and bunkers and a Bunker shootout video Vlcsnap-2013-01-28-20h21m27s55_zps307905b0

Ammo cans which may or may not be full of all kinds of ammo. Some do only have papers in them. Plus an army backpack etc. >

Guns and bunkers and a Bunker shootout video Vlcsnap-2013-01-28-20h23m13s88_zpsa771d0eb

3 of the guns used in this video. ID them if you wish >

Guns and bunkers and a Bunker shootout video Vlcsnap-2013-01-28-20h23m23s180_zpsf2d68775

WR shooting out of the bunker. This pic is when he shoots himself - the guy trying to blow up the bunker. Took lots of time to create this video which I take little credit in making it. I just furnished most of the props, land, bunker etc. am in a few scenes. >

Guns and bunkers and a Bunker shootout video Vlcsnap-2013-01-28-20h25m38s252_zpsdf818823

The explosion outside the bunker after the guy tried to blow it up. This explosion was made from quite a few firecrackers bunched together. Wyoming does sell many kinds of firecrackers unlike most states including Colorado. > Guns and bunkers and a Bunker shootout video Vlcsnap-2013-01-28-20h25m53s134_zpsb2de882e

The top of the periscope after it was put up out of the bunker to look out >

Guns and bunkers and a Bunker shootout video Vlcsnap-2013-01-28-20h26m19s163_zpsfc8ac68a

Right after the periscope was shot up. I purposefully did not make the periscope too well, just with clear tape holding it together. But it did work with the two mirrors. And those plants are Not marijuana, just stinging nettles which are good to have by the back trap door >

Guns and bunkers and a Bunker shootout video Vlcsnap-2013-01-28-20h26m36s70_zpsd467d2c4

Me looking at the shot up periscope. I did wear a green metal helmet but someday will paint it Olive drab - I only had that green paint last summer. And notice the concrete wall which is the only concrete wall in the bunker, most of it is made of logs >

Guns and bunkers and a Bunker shootout video Vlcsnap-2013-01-28-20h26m47s190_zpseadd3b55

Me shooting out of the bunker out of the main porthole and notice the inset pic of the outside >

Guns and bunkers and a Bunker shootout video Vlcsnap-2013-01-28-20h27m30s61_zpsc8105a25

MM Mike shooting wearing the red ear muff hearing protection. Needed it shooting in that enclosed area, although I always wear hearing protection in noisy areas >

Guns and bunkers and a Bunker shootout video Vlcsnap-2013-01-28-20h29m46s176_zps297dce8d

This is a pic of one of the attackers although it is actually me wearing the black helmet with a molotov cocktail about ready to hit the front steel door. I was Not going to risk burning down this bunker which took me 10 summers to build. I wet down the area and had 10 gallons of water on hand. Not too easy handling that fiery bottle but no danger. The things I do for the internet >

Guns and bunkers and a Bunker shootout video Vlcsnap-2013-01-28-20h30m01s58_zpsd01e45b1

The fiery explosion when the fiery cocktail hit the black front steel door. And it might seem like the end but just wanted an exciting ending. The fire and explosion did no damage except a little burned paint. >

Guns and bunkers and a Bunker shootout video Vlcsnap-2013-01-28-20h17m09s2_zpse6fd892d

And as I have said I had little to do with creating this video. I did not make up the story, the scenes, plot or the way it ended etc. But I do like it overall and really I have no criticisms of this video.

IF any out there must criticize this bunker shooting video please say why you don't like it. And what could be done to make it better. Thanks.

My bunker ( which I suppose I should just call an underground cabin ) is mainly for secure storage and a good storm shelter but the following video shows what could happen If raiders were to attack ! This video was also made just for fun but also to show the bunker in action. This is the 8 minute long version which tells more of this fictional story >

[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT8pKI_Gztg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT8pKI_Gztg[/url]
Mike in the Rockies
Mike in the Rockies

http://survivalhq.net/index.php/forum/23-general-discussion/

Back to top Go down