The North American Survival Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012 Worse Case Scenario:

Go down

2012 Worse Case Scenario:  Empty 2012 Worse Case Scenario:

Post  Franke Schein - Admin Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:27 pm

2012 Worse Case Scenario:  2-12_w10

With all of the confusion about the 2012 Doomsday events; I thought that it would be prudent to outline what I feel are three of the more common events that we will face during this particular time period. But; I must state, that in my own opinion, December 2012 is “The Beginning” of these events; and not a date when everything will happen all at once.

Already we are witness to many terrible catastrophes that have rocked the world’s foundations. I believe that in the next 24-months, this world of ours will experience some cataclysmic events which will break all of the previous records. A series of events that have been formulating since time immortal itself.

Magnetic Pole Reversal:

It is a proven, and well documented-scientific fact that our northern and southern poles have recently changed the axis of their respective spin. This is also (sometimes) referred to as the Magellan factor. It comes about as a result of two distinct external influences:

•Polar Ice Pack Densities
•Space Based Magnetic Anomalies
If the ice packs are over-loaded with an abundance of frozen ice; it creates a slight wobble of the earths axis. This wobble affects many different weather patterns, and also has an effect upon marine animal life. The rate at which the oceanic currents flow, and the influences upon the oceans tide patterns; all have consequences upon planet, and life as we know it.

Consequently; scientists already have determined that the polar ice caps are melting at an astonishing rate. If this trend continues, the consequences could be very severe:

•Sea Levels increased by 5-15 feet.
•Decreased water salinity; which affects weather patterns across the globe.
•Coastal area flooding; all delta areas, islands, and peninsulas are flooded.
•Decreased Oceanic “Elevator” theories caused by the introduction of fresh water into the trade currents.

Read Full Story Here: 2012 Mayan Prophecies
Franke Schein - Admin
Franke Schein - Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.alaskawatchmen.com

Back to top Go down