The North American Survival Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intro Rhonda

2 posters

Go down

Intro Rhonda Empty Intro Rhonda

Post  hennamama Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:27 pm

Lets see if I've maneuvered my way into the right board. Introductions RIGHT? I sure hope so... Laughing

Okay, so I've got an odd sense of humor... that's one characteristic about me! Well anywho... here's my blurb:

Very new to survivalist training... infant stages. So be patient with me. There is A LOT that I won't/don't know but that doesn't mean I don't have the willingness to learn. I DO! I'm tired of having empty conversations with people who are saying "Oh well, whatever happens... happens". Yeah right, until your family is affected and you have your hand out searching for the gooberment handouts.

I'm a mom of 5 and a devoted wife to a kind and charismatic husband. I love my parents. I love my country and the freedoms we SHOULD have. I'm often opinionated and have an activist/advocate spirit and I accept people for who they are and what they can offer, rather than the stereotypes that most people depict. It may be my downfall but I think we all go through enough in the world today than having to deal with bigoted, small-minded, or racist thinking. Disaster knows no creed/religion, color, gender or age, in my opinion. When we are suffering we are ALL suffering.

I'm not sure what to expect, but I know I want to be prepared for my family when it happens. I currently live in DC (Capital Wasteland), but we are getting the heck out of dodge asap for when the SHTF. Looking for new areas, I think we are firm in heading towards Northern UT area. Hubby has the luxury of being a federal employee and working from home (as long as we are in the lower 48).

Looking forward to learning from you all and hopefully developing some great friends along the way.

Blessings 2 u all
hennamama
hennamama

Back to top Go down

Intro Rhonda Empty Re: Intro Rhonda

Post  Franke Schein - Admin Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:31 pm

hennamama wrote:Lets see if I've maneuvered my way into the right board. Introductions RIGHT? I sure hope so... Laughing

Welcome Home Friend...
I should put you in touch with some people that I know in the DC area; unless they have already headed north, like they told me that they would.
Okay--to send them your e-mail address?
Franke Schein - Admin
Franke Schein - Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.alaskawatchmen.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hennamama Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:11 am

Heading west soon but absolutely about the email. Should I post it here or you have access?
hennamama
hennamama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum