The North American Survival Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi I am Janice...

Go down

Hi I am Janice... Empty Hi I am Janice...

Post  cwonders Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:48 am

My name is Janice and I live in Northern California. I have started a Survivalist Group called the Nor★Cal Survival Alliance in hopes that I would find likeminded people in my area that thinks and believe the way I do.

I believe things are going to change in a very drastic way. The life we know now is not the life we are going to know. I believe that we need to be ready and have all our ducks in a row if we want to live and save our families. I have been getting ready for this most of my life; reading and studying everything I can get my hands on pertaining to the end of times, survival and sustainability. I have been extremely focused on the world events and have been so amazed watching them unfold before my eyes. This tells me that it is not so far off now. I have been an active member in the ham radio club because I believe when the grid goes down we need to communicate. Studying all I can about storing food, water and supplies has been my top priority.

I would like to find more likeminded people in my area because I do believe that I can’t do this alone. Eventually, I would like to create a community that is fully sustainable and far off the grid and I would like to do that even before the major disasters begin.
cwonders
cwonders

Back to top Go down