The North American Survival Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spring Texas Prepper Group

3 posters

Go down

Spring Texas Prepper Group Empty Spring Texas Prepper Group

Post  Spring TX Preppers Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:17 am

Networking opportunity for Preppers in North Houston, North Harris County, Spring, Klein, The Woodlands, and Tomball Texas. SpringTxPreppers established January 2012. Find me on Facebook " SpringTxPreppers "
email: springtxpreppers at gmail dot com
Spring TX Preppers
Spring TX Preppers

https://www.facebook.com/SpringTxPreppers

Back to top Go down

Spring Texas Prepper Group Empty Re: Spring Texas Prepper Group

Post  DR7429 Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:14 pm

I live in Lake Jackson.
How many people do ya have, and what skills do ya need? I'm an Army Infantryman, so I could help with security etc. if SHTF and goes that far. I know my way around quite a few weapons, excellent at navigation. I'm trying to get a BOB together, but having to do it in pieces.

DR7429

Back to top Go down

Spring Texas Prepper Group Empty Spring Tx Preppers

Post  Spring TX Preppers Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:53 pm

We have about 40 locals in the group now. The facebook account for Spring Preppers has over 125 members in just a month. A person with your skills may need to start a group in Lake Jackson since I cannot find any references to anything existing in that area. It's very easy to start a group and you do not need to know everything. Each person in a group will bring certain skills to educate the others. You only need to be a co-ordinator and get people plugged in. I sent a PM with instructions if you're interested in starting a group and connecting groups together in our region. You started in the best place- Here on NASA!
Spring TX Preppers
Spring TX Preppers

Back to top Go down

Spring Texas Prepper Group Empty Galveston County Preppers

Post  Spring TX Preppers Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:23 pm

DR7429 wrote:I live in Lake Jackson.
How many people do ya have, and what skills do ya need? I'm an Army Infantryman, so I could help with security etc. if SHTF and goes that far. I know my way around quite a few weapons, excellent at navigation. I'm trying to get a BOB together, but having to do it in pieces.

DR7429- There is now a group in your area. The only access at this time is thru facebook. Search GALVESTON COUNTY PREPPERS if you have a facebook account. If no facebook, you can get a gmail or yahoo account, then set up a facebook account at www.facebook.com--- just to keep up with the group.
Spring TX Preppers
Spring TX Preppers

Back to top Go down

Post  DR7429 Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:57 am

Spring TX Preppers wrote:
DR7429 wrote:I live in Lake Jackson.

DR7429- There is now a group in your area. The only access at this time is thru facebook. Search GALVESTON COUNTY PREPPERS if you have a facebook account. If no facebook, you can get a gmail or yahoo account, then set up a facebook account at www.facebook.com--- just to keep up with the group.

Did a FB search, nothing came up. You sure you have the name right?

DR7429

Back to top Go down

Spring Texas Prepper Group Empty Spring Tx preppers

Post  F T NWO Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:47 pm

Hello , I have a daughter and mom and dad I really want to join a prep group . I'am very concerned that we will have a false flag attack or our power grid will fail, and then we are invaded by all the red communist countries. I don't think we have much time left . I'm a quick learner and believe in the Lord my God . I cannot due this on my own. Please get back with me Thankyou, Shelley Gomez

F T NWO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down